Note: This site is best viewed using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. The links may not work with Internet Explorer.
1867: Adjacent Buildings were used for an infirmary.
This building served as the hospital after the opening of the Main Building.
Above: 1) First Hospital (also pictured at left),
2) Second (1878-1879) Hospital, 3) Surgeon's Quarters
1878-1879 (Building 6)
1922 (Building 70)
Tuberculosis Hospital, one of the ambulant buildings (lower left)
and general hospital addition
1932 (Building 43)
Hospital Annex under construction.
This was the first and only major construction project in the 1930s
under the newly formed Veterans Administration.