West Side SAS
Lydia Ely Hewitt
Life at the Home
What's in a Name?
Art & Artifacts
Buildings & Grounds
Gone but Not Forgotten
Monuments & Markers
Ward Theater Posters
Wood National Cemetery
Lest We Forget
1903 Cemetery Map
Memorial Day Order
Bivouac of the Dead
Forest Home Cemetery
Forest Home Map
Fisher House Wisconsin
Note: This site is best viewed using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. The links may not work with Internet Explorer.
The Chaplain's Office in the 1889 Chapel contains smaller windows
depicting the Incarnation (Birth of Christ) and the Resurrection.
All photos on this page copyright Patricia A. Lynch
Chapel windows added in the 1930s contained dedicatory panels.
Gen. Pearsall and Col. Wheeler served as
of the Northwestern Branch.
A triptych in stained glass rises above the altar on the west side of the chapel.
Depicted below are, from left to right, the Virgin Mary,
Christ as Good Shepherd, and John the Evangelist.